3B Classroom Information
Math: Harcourt math & Simple Solutions
Math info: www.harcourtschool.com will give you an overview of the program. Simple Solutions is a separate, daily practice book for mastery in mathematical concepts.
Language Arts: Scott Foresman
Science: National Geographic
Social Studies: National Geographic
Religion: Sadlier (We Believe)
MISSION MONEY: A big thank you to parents of 3B students:
*You will receive a ASSESSMENT FOLDER on Fridays. Please return this FOLDER with ALL the corrected papers inside to me on Mondays.
* A daily folder will be inside your child's backpack every day. Return this to me DAILY. Please place all envelopes for me inside the folder (LABEL any envelopes with the following information: your child's name & amount clearly marked, what it is, (tuition, cafeteria, field trip) and our class name, 3B.
* Our library day is Monday. If the book from the previous week is not returned your child cannot check out a new book. He or she will need to wait until the following week to check out a new book. Fines will accumulate daily for overdue books.
* I can be reached via email at email@example.com. The office phone number is 533-2854 for your reference. I am available most days after school from 3:15-4:00 by appointment. Leave me a message with the secretary and I will set this appointment up with you. MONDAYS, I work at Wings after school.
* Please send in a water bottle for hydration during the day. I have purchased seat sacks for the students with a pocket to store water bottles. This way, water won't ruin papers or books!
* Label everything!! Label the outside of the lunch boxes, water bottles, and backpacks with their first names. Label ALL clothing on the tags with permanent marker.
* Check out my homework page or your child's planner for daily assignments.
* Children are to wear their gym uniforms to school on Thursdays.
* If your child's usual way home changes, please write me a note and place inside his or her folder. If you have an unexpected change, please call the office.
Link to the Diocese of Harrisburg Curriculum