This area for "About Mrs. Teacher".
Plenty of room for more info...
Fourth Grade Classroom info
Math focuses on division and strengthening the basic facts.
The integrated language arts series uses each story to develop spelling, reading and writing skills.
Daily science classes start out with a unit on drug and alcohol awareness, then continues with units on rocks and minerals, electricity, animals, simple machines and finally weather.
Social Studies will focus on the study of Pennsylvania including history of the Hrrisburg Diocese.
Religion looks at the beatitudes, works of mercy,10 commandments and applying them through some service projects.
My Favorite Links
- Pre4A Mrs. Rocchi Homework >
- Pre4B Mrs. White Homework >
- KA - Mrs. Turk Homework Page
- KB Mrs. Stake Homework >
- KC - Ms. Zemba Homework
- 1A - Mrs. Fausey Homework Link
- 1B Mrs. Miskinis Homework
- 2A Sr. Jo Ann Homework Link
- 2B Mrs. Mussoline Homework >
- 3A Mrs. Foley Homework >
- 3B - Mr.s Gagliano Homework Link
- 4A - Ms. Spaeder Homework Link
- 4B - Mrs. Severs Homework Link
- 5A Ms. Huber Homework >
- 5B Mrs. Caldwell Homework >
- 6th Mrs. LaGrelius Homework >
- 7th Mrs. Gensemer Homework >
- 8th Mrs. Brown Homework >
- Sr. Eileen Homework Link
- Art - Mrs. Mindy
- Mrs. Noto Music
- Technology/PE Mrs. Remington Homework
- Mrs. Bonn Instructional Support